- Regular price
- Dhs. 55.00
- Sale price
- Dhs. 45.00 Per KG
- Unit price
The tree nut known as the almond is indigenous to the Mediterranean area. There were formerly wild almond trees that were later domesticated as early as 3000 BC. Even the earliest book of the Bible, Genesis, mentions almonds as a cherished food that was given as a gift. The almond's edible portion is actually a seed from a drupe, a fruit whose hull and outer shell are normally not consumed. The shells and hulls of almonds are frequently used as bedding and animal feed after the almond seed has been removed.
- E vitamin
Minerals: Calcium, Phosphorus, and Magnesium Fiber Biotin
Mineral traces: copper
Particularly flavonoids, plant sterols, and phenolic acids are phytonutrients.
One ounce, or around 23 almonds, or 1/4 cup, constitutes one serving of almonds. With the majority of its fat being monounsaturated, it is a calorie-dense food that is also nutrient-dense. Around 165 calories, 6 grams of protein, 14 grams of fat (80% monounsaturated, 15% polyunsaturated, and 5% saturated), 6 grams of carbohydrates, and 3 grams of fiber are present in one ounce.
Free Delivery All over UAE *
We Provide delivery in 24 - 48 Hours in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman.
Abu Dhabi, Alain, Fujairah, Ras Al-Khaimah, Um-Al-Quwain are covered in 48 - 72 Hours.
* Your Delivery becomes free once you reach the minimum amount of the order.
100% Return & Exchange
- Customers have up to 48 hour to ask for a Return or Exchange.
- All Products should be in its original Condition and are subject to approval by our Return/Exchange team.
- Items should be the in complete Quantity/Weight.
- In case of Exchange Delivery Charges will be paid by the Customer.
- Delivery Charges are not Refundable.
- All Amount will be refunded to its original payment method, and may take 7-14 Days.